The News In Shorts

How the news would look if everyone stopped waffling and told the truth.

Monday 5 September 2011

Nick Clegg Talks Bollocks.

In a major speech today in South London, Nick Clegg has broken the world record for talking absolute bollocks. "Several years ago I travelled across Europe and studied the education system there. I was amazed at the diversity and how successful that diversity was. German schools, for instance, taught in German while French schools taught in French. I immediately thought that's what we need in England - diversity so that no one will have a bloody clue as to what is going on. I'm even willing to allow some schools to continue teaching in English if they feel they absolutely must. But the main thing is that free schools will allow wider choice amongst those rich enough to buy properties next to good schools. That's the good thing about diversity, it makes for a good cover for allowing the rich to jump to the head of queques. I'm looking forward to a whole new class of fatcats appearing in Britain - the plutocratic headmaster - and to the entrenchment of privilege based on wealth which, as I'm sure you'll know, has always been a cherised principle in liberal thinking." Asked about the NHS by a particularly bolshy reporter Nick Clegg replied. "I'm not talking about plundering the bloody NHS, I'm talking about plundering the education system for Christ's sake. Can't you people concentrate on one thing at a time? I resent the way that our callous indifference to the NHS is continaully linked to our callous indifference to everything else! Get a bleading grip!"

No comments:

Post a Comment