The News In Shorts

How the news would look if everyone stopped waffling and told the truth.

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Cameron Takes Advice from Blair on Middle East.

In a bizzare admission David Cameron, part-time Prime Minister of Britain, told "The News in Shorts"; "I haven't got a bloody clue as to what is going on in the Middle East and have decided to seek advice from Britain's most clueless expert - Tony Blair. Having asked my cabinet colleagues for their views and discovered that their almost total incompetence in their own fields extends into that of foreign affairs, I've elected to ask someone who at least knows where the Middle East is. Now it might seem strange to ask the man who was once photographed kissing Gadaffi in a tent in the middle of the desert for his opinion about Libya, but who else could I turn to? William Hague is bloody useless at the best of times but when it comes to the Middle East - need I say more? I could have asked Boris but he's only interested in introducing bus lanes and congestion charges to central Tripoli and Eric Pickles wants to wash his hands of the whole thing. So, it's Tony Blair or nobody I'm afraid. Bloody depressing isn't it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment