The News In Shorts

How the news would look if everyone stopped waffling and told the truth.

Sunday 13 November 2011

Vince Cable Talks A Good Fight Again.


In an attempt to renew his membership of the human race Vince Cable, pictured above, has expressed sympathy for the St.Paul's protestors and promised that he "might" legislate to curb executive pay. "I have a great deal of sympathy for the protestors and for their sense of injustice. It's true that bankers caused this crisis and have gotten away with it Scot free while ordinary people, who had nothing to do with it, are being made to pay for it. Bearing that in mind and the embarassment that the protestors are causing people like me, I just might do something about executive pay if everyone behaves themselves. It's quite possible I may do something about it, though I can't be certain since I don't know what my conscience is doing at the moment. It went missing about the time of the general election and I haven't seen it since. Anyway, with the recent abolishing of democracy in Europe, I might not have to do anything - we might appoint the Governor of the Bank of England as PM instead."

No comments:

Post a Comment